● Watch Professional Pumpkin Carver Marc Solomon at work.
● Show off your costume on the black carpet! Costume contests by age groups
start at 7:00 p.m. sharp in the Lobby.
● All are welcome to participate in pumpkin painting and make a new friend
at the Creepy Creatures Meet & Greet.
● Brave souls can face their fears through spooky trick-or-treating and an
ages 13+ escape room*.
● Ages 16+ can face the future with Tarot card readings*(for entertainment purposes only!).
More information available here: https://www.deerfieldlibrary.org/haunted-library/
*Tickets for these events available at the door. Space limited, first-come, first-serve. No dinner plans? Don’t fret. WEATHER PERMITTING, a food truck will be available in the Library parking lot (at your own expense). Creep it real and check out a booooook because ghosts who read, succeed!